Tuesday, July 11, 2006

You won't beleive

So before I tell you the big news I'll pick up where I left off in my last post of Salzburg. It was a week ago so the details are not quite so clear, but I'll do my best. The girls went to the Sound of Music tour and I just bummed around town. After they got back we went to the Monestary to watch the soccer game. Awesome time. After the games we went to the outside area where we hung out for a while. Got some kasekrainer and some ribs, along with Augustiner beer. Which, by the way, is the best beer you can get in Munich and Salzburg and they only sell it in that area of the world. So while we are sitting around, there are these three older guys at the table next to us. They are about our parents ages. Well, one of them had this small dog. Predictably, the girls wanted to pet it and went over there and started up a conversation. During the conversation it came out that I was from Louisiana and went to LSU. Well, the guy with the dog said it was the same for him. So he asked my name and didn't know me. Here is the BIG news, he said that I probably knew who he was. He said, "my name is David Duke." So I was like, "oh, yeah, ok." We finished up the conversation and left and I filled the girls in on who he was. It was crazy. He even asked us to come to Moscow and hang out with him for the weekend. That is where he lives now. Just to remind you of a few things, go to his website which is his name .com. He also owns another website that you can link to from there that has an even better name.

The next day we got up early and left for London.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damnit Neil, I love him. Why the hell did you not get his autograph?

6:02 PM  
Blogger Z said...

Neil,

I think you should give us access to post on your blog. This is getting kinda boring man. If you aren't going to entertain the people, at least let us take over.

We could all write about our respective lives and then compare who leads the most intersting life. Ive got quite a whopper to tell about my trip to the local Wal-Mart last weekend.

3:43 PM  
Blogger jonno said...

Hmm, I tend to concur with Z on this one...Your trip this year must just really suck. I hope it doesn't suck as bad as your posts do because then I'd recommend you ask for your money back. I think the trip is just missing that "Beck spark". Speaking of Beck, Hey Beck, hows your arm? I hope your not still using it as an excuse to get out of going tubing...

7:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i could write about my trip to los angeles and alaska....

we saw the donald and mel brooks at the beverly hills hotel. fishing was pretty good in alaska.

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well since Neil's stories suck a huge one, I am going to give a brief summary of my weekend. It first started out with a make-out in a local Sushi restaurant's bathroom in downtown New Orleans. The lucky participant was a 40 year old married woman who was looking for an excuse to give her husband as to why she was out so late. Needless to say I offered my services and she promptly accepted. When the make-out ended we parted ways saying only "That was fun". Saturday was a little more relaxing. I went to Covington to hang out on the river with some friends. Did I mention I was with a girl who posed for Playboy in the 2004 edition 'Girls of the ACC'. Fuckin A. We spent the night in Covington, and returned home to N.O. on Sunday where I immediately googled her ass to see this photo. While the picture is not that great, I at least know Neil did not hang out with a ‘Bunny’ this past weekend.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

adam, thats pretty sweet. could you post a link or something?

4:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cc_ACC(2004)_Published_25_Mary_Farnell_(Clemson).jpg (351k)

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please excuse the previous post, but I thought that would work better than it did. Either way if anyone is interested, simply google "Mary Farnell Playboy Girls of ACC" and a link to her photo should appear. I would post a link myself, but I am at work.

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should have known that the lazy med school student would have a problem getting on the Internet and typing five small words into a search box. While I agree a link to the picture may be faster, a google search is still efficient. On the other hand I understand med school is hard, with all the multiple-choice tests and relaxed attendance policies. Thus, I apologize for making your life more complicated Christopher.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home